Water Damage Restoration and Repair Experts
in Tampa Bay and Pinellas County
Your Local Florida-Based Repair & Restoration Company
Serving the Community
What We Offer
Why Choose Us?
Trusted business for all your property
for a water damage repair company comes to play.
When you choose Classic Restoration & Reconstruction as your water damage restoration partner, you can expect to receive
the most comprehensive service in the industry.
Thermal Imaging Inspection
Reliable and certified restoration experts for most reconstruction and clean-up activities:
Water damage restoration
State-licensed mold remediators and assessors
Applied structural drying
Certified Insurance Subrigator
Water Damage Restoration Company Get Quick Help from Classic Restoration & Reconstruction
Undoubtedly, water damage is a common situation that most homes and business owners face. It can result in degrading the building materials and structural integrity. On the other hand, excess water damage could lead to mold.
According to Statistica, floods are the major cause of property water damages which costs them $26K/Year. That’s where Classic Restoration & Reconstruction can help you! Our water damage services are an all-in-one solution to help property owners save their hard-earned property.
Water Damage Repair Is Accessible 24/7
Water damage must be addressed quickly to eliminate the degradation and damage done to the property. Classic Restoration & Reconstruction acts immediately to be on-site within a few hours of contacting us. The average cost to repair water damage in the US is about $4.75 per square foot. Our phone lines are open 24/7, reach out to us, and get an estimate of the repair costs.
Depending on the extent of water damage in your property, our experts may be able to give you a quotation to perform a complete restoration in less than a week’s time. It includes a complete water damage repair and restoration process to restore the property back to its former state.
Today, approximately 14.6 million homes in the US are at risk of flooding and require urgent repair and restoration services. If you’ve recently faced a situation that requires water damage services, get in touch with us today!
Call Us for Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration Services
Classic Restoration & Reconstruction is one of the best water damage restoration companies that is fully licensed, insured, and bonded within the state of Florida. Since our establishment, this company has become a premier resource in the Remediation and Restoration Industry.
It’s essential to act fast if you see or suspect water damage to your property. And, we are just a phone call away!
The average cost to repair water damage in the US is about $4.75 per square foot. If you’re worried about the costs involved, contact us directly, and we’ll give you an estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clean Water: It implies floodwater that doesn’t pose an immediate health threat.
- Greywater: It implies wastewater that is not contaminated with fecal matter.
- Blackwater: It implies wastewater contaminated with fecal matter and toxins.
- Severe weather
- Clogged gutters
- Leaking pipes
- Blocked drains
- Faulty Appliances
- Inspection & water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Damaged material removal
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorization
- Drying & monitoring
- Repairs & Construction
- State licensed mold remediators (MRSR3886)
- State licensed mold assessors (MRSA3716)
- Certified Biocide applicators
- Certificate of Attendance – Contractors Institute
- Certificate of Completion – Contractors Institute (#11BCT1007) Moreover, we hold the following Certificates of Attendance & Successful Completion as issued by the Environment Safety & Health Institute:
- Renovation, Repair & Painting Certificate
- Certified ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessments) to implement process in Hospitals and Healthcare settings
- Certified Insurance Subrigator
- Check hoses & faucets regularly
- Shut off your water main
- Install floor pans
- Purchase point of leak water alarms
- Purchase a water flow monitoring system
- Mold Growth
- Musty Smells
- Peeling Paint & Wallpaper
- Stains & Discoloration
- Warped Floors, Walls & Ceilings
- Shut off the water supply
- Proactively check for leaks
- Inspect your roof
- Prevent pipes from freezing
- Look for areas of moisture or mold
- Circulate air
- Remove moisture sources
- Use dehumidifiers
- Seek professional assistance
- Devalued Property
- Structural Damage
- Electrical Damage
- Health Hazards
- Belleair Shore
- East Lake
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Indian Shores
- Kenneth City
- Safety Harbor
- St. Petersburg Beach
- Tierra Verde
- Treasure Island
- Other Tampa Bay communities